BLACKWATERS 83
Team d'airsoft mercenaires de Toulon

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

How Do I Set Facebook To Private 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BLACKWATERS 83 Index du Forum -> Réglements -> Réglement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bohenat

Masculin
Point(s): 194
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Set Facebook To Private 2013 Répondre en citant

How Do I Set Facebook To Private 2013
> DOWNLOAD

Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. You can change this preference below. Thank you for signing up. Alternatively, clicking your name in the blue Facebook menu at the top of every page takes you to your Timeline page, where you can click the "ABOUT" button under your profile photo. It's located at the bottom of the status update box. Please try again. Followers Here you control who can see the list of people "following" you, provided you allow people to "follow" your public posts. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Published on Jan 5, 2013In this video tutorial you will learn how to make your Facebook Timeline Private.Don't forget to check out our site for more free how-to videos! - our feed - join us on facebook - our group in Google+To make your Facebook timeline private click on the home arrow at the top right of the screen.Then click on privacy settings.In the timeline and tagging section click on edit settings.If you want to enable friends to post on your timeline select friends. Staying Zen 3,511 views 8:49 How To Delete All Facebook Post (Using Firefox Plugin Add on) TUTORIAL!! - Duration: 4:43. Facebook critics see this as an invasion of people's right to privacy.The same default public setting applies to your friend's list; by default, anyone can see who your friends are, even if they are not your Facebook friend. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. Facebook Facebook makes your friends list public by default. Follow Us Facebook How To Fix Buy Do More About Us Advertise Privacy Policy Careers Contact Terms of Use . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Internet Services and Social Networks Tutorials from HowTech 38,101 views 1:12 How to Unblock Sharing on a Facebook App : Facebook Tutorials - Duration: 2:54. eHowTech 2,918 views 0:57 Facebook Secrets You Need To See - Duration: 1:44. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Sign in Transcript Statistics Add translations 150,544 views 83 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Watch Queue Queue count/total How to Make your Facebook Timeline Private Internet Services and Social Networks Tutorials from HowTech Loading. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Working. Click "close" to save your change.Other options listed include "custom", which opens another menu allowing you to create a special list of select friends with whom you'll be able to share individual posts and photos with a single click. .. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Choose your language. Then click save changes.For who can see posts you've been tagged in select friends of friends, friends or customthen only me depending on who you want to see posts you've been tagged in. Internet Services and Social Networks Tutorials from HowTech 77,596 views 1:18 How to Find Deleted Messages on Facebook - Duration: 1:48. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error. Sign in 84 39 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Loading. Language: English Location: Russia Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading. Then from the drop down select only me and save changes.For who can see post you've been tagged in, Select Custom.Then from the drop down, select "Only Me" and save changesThen click on done.If you choose to limit the audience for past posts click on manage past post visibility. Whatever you set as your default sharing option (Public or Friends, for example) OR whatever you used as your last sharing option will appear by default next to a tiny down arrow.Just click on the audience selector button (shown next to a red arrow in the screenshot above) and you'll see various options for sharing the particular item you're posting.Don't forget, whatever you select here will become the default for the next item you post, too. eHowTech 335 views 2:20 How to Hide my Facebook Wall from a Friend - Duration: 1:05. Skip navigation RUSign inSearch Loading 5a02188284
i 3 house music symbols facebookwhy doesn 39;t my facebook app have stickersfacebook password hacker software free download 2013how to adjust thumbnail on facebook apphow to hack someones facebook account instantlyjustin tv facebook appcannot create new app in facebookhow to change password on facebook app ipadi want to delete my facebook accountfacebook chat pro for nokia 2690

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BLACKWATERS 83 Index du Forum -> Réglements -> Réglement du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation